Welcome! I'm glad you're here! :)
I've been trying to decide how I want to focus this blog. I had thought about making it exclusively about our upcoming work in Africa, but I think I'd like to make it more of a "Rachel's personal blog" feel and incorporate more of our family life (and even my random musings) too. So this is very much a work in progress, but I have a feeling my posts will center around some basic areas:
-Faith: our love for God, His love for us and for those around us, and His work in our lives.
-Family: Our kids (ages 4, almost-3, and 14 months) are a large part of our lives and will probably be featured often. I may also toss in the occasional post about marriage and parenting young children.
-Ministry: I'll feature some facets of our work in Congo--we'll be arriving there this spring!
-Daily Life: I think this one's pretty self-explanatory. I mean, what's the point of having daily adventures in another country if you don't include them in your blog? :)
-Natural Living, Natural Food: This is a bit of a different direction, but God has been teaching us so much in these areas, I'm sure I'll share recipes or thoughts on this topic once in a while.
So there you have it--my own version of the WSOGMM*. I'm really looking forward to sharing many of our experiences with you!
~Rachel
*Whole Sort of General Mish-Mash--see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
No comments:
Post a Comment